The Toddler Community is an extension of home that offers an environment of order, communication, movement, socialization, and exploration using all the senses. Children are encouraged to become independent and learn to do real work that are typically performed in everyday life.
- Children 2-3 years old
- Toddler Morning – 8:30am – 11:45am
- Toddler Extended – 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Toddler Full Day – 7:30am – 6:00pm
The Primary Environment is carefully set up in an organized manner that promotes beauty, independence, creativity, decision making, cooperation, and respect for one another and the environment. Child-sized furniture and materials are properly arranged and accessible in a classroom where children feel at home and know where everything is without having to always rely on adults to help them. The children learn through self directed activities guided by the teacher.
- Children 3-6 years old
- Primary Morning – 8:30am – 11:45am
- Primary Extended – 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Primary Full Day – 7:30am – 6:00pm