The Parent-Infant Course consists of classes where a parent will be able to work with their child in an environment that is set up to aid in their child’s development under the close guidance of a Montessori trained adult. While children have the opportunity to experience working with developmentally appropriate and purposeful tools in a prepared environment, parents are able to exercise careful observation and interaction. During these classes, parents will also learn how these Montessori methods can be applied at home.
- Children 6 weeks – 18 months old
- Each course consists of 8 weekly classes
- Please email or call for schedules & fees
The Toddler Community is an extension of home that offers an environment of order, communication, movement, socialization, and exploration using all the senses. Children are encouraged to become independent and learn to do real work that are typically performed in everyday life.
- Children 2-3 years old
- Toddler 4D (4 Days) – 8:30am – 11:45am
- Toddler 5D (5 Days) – 8:30am – 11:45am
- Toddler Extended – 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Toddler Full Day – 7:30am – 6:00pm
The Primary Environment is carefully set up in an organized manner that promotes beauty, independence, creativity, decision making, cooperation, and respect for one another and the environment. Child-sized furniture and materials are properly arranged and accessible in a classroom where children feel at home and know where everything is without having to always rely on adults to help them. The children learn through self directed activities guided by the teacher.
- Children 3-6 years old
- Primary Morning – 8:30am – 11:45am
- Primary Extended – 8:30am – 3:15pm
- Primary Full Day – 7:30am – 6:00pm